Quick Hits – 7/26
After enjoying a few days off, FrozenNotes is back to deliver regular updates on everything related to the St. Louis Blues as well as the NHL in general. Also, this blog will soon feature another category that will be covered from time to time, and that is one about fantasy hockey. As a fantasy hockey writer, I will include some of my topics/articles on here for those interested.
– As anticipated, Roman Polak re-signed with the Blues with a two-year deal. This isn’t a surprise, but nice to know the team got this taken care of well before training camp.
– More and more, Eric Brewer looks like he will not be ready for opening day. This should spell time for Alex Pietrangelo if the Blues captain is unable to go by the start of the season.
– The St. Louis Cardinals have been busy on the trade front, while the Blues have been quiet of late. I still expect the Blues to bring in another defenseman, which Brewer’s slow recovery should ensure a move will be made. Zubov, Schneider as well as a few others have been rumored in connection with the Blues, but nothing solid currently.
– As mentioned in the header, due to my fantasy hockey focus I do for my job, I will present a few fantasy hockey focused articles on occasion throughout the seasons. These can be found in the Fantasy Hockey category that will appear with the other categories already in place (general info, rumors, etc).
– Feedback. Got a question, comment, or something you just want to rant or talk about? Feel free to comment here or shoot me an email I included in the About the Author section to the right. The site has grown quite a bit since opening roughly two months ago, and looks to keep expanding. Hopefully with user feedback, I can continue to hit the topics that you want to read about.